Ron Fredericks writes: The videos and references presented here offer the viewer a wide spectrum on the theme of identity. They also demonstrate the LectureMaker® live event service: global unity through real-time streaming, high quality reusable video recording, and web tools for an enhanced viewer Internet learning experience.
I would like to thank Tam Thao Pham, and Tam Thanh Pham, and Theresa Pham for organizing another informative event from their Menlo Park TEDx Constitution Drive franchise this year. More information on each speaker can be found on the TED/TEDx site. Also, the event team captured some great photo’s published on Flickr
I would like to thank my film crew for their hard work and contribution to this production:
- Dr. Thomas J. Buckholtz, blog, for event floor operations
- Doug Kreitz, LinkedIn, for sr. camera operation
- Audrey Ray Daniel, aray studio, for camera operation
- Lisa Tesler, @LiTesler, for camera operation
- Chris Miloslavich, MiloMix, for final edits on Freddy Clarke’s “It’s a Wobbly World”
Introduction to LectureMaker’s Live Event TEDx Filming Process
Here are the resulting videos:
The Imitation Game: What Anonymity Teaches Us about Identity
An interdisciplinary look at identity from the intersection of language and technology.