Add a Video Producer to Your Marketing Team
Add a LectureMaker Video Producer to Your Marketing Team
LectureMaker’s Ron Fredericks is an expert in producing video for marketing teams. Here are some ideas from his experience and from his mentors.
There are four types of video that LectureMaker develops for its business and non-profit clients. Each video type corresponds to a segment of the marketing funnel for lead development. Additionally, some video types correspond to segments of the community marketing megaphone for word-of-mouth influence building or grass roots advocacy – the marketing funnel in reverse.
* Marketing Funnel / Community Megaphone
Video that generates brand, product, or service awareness:
- brand impressions.
- Introduce a global audience to your company, campaign, institution, or foundation.
- Bold, funny, eye-catching, emotional, and short (30 seconds on youtube for example).
Video that lowers the barrier to sales through value, opportunity, and familiarity:
- Pre-sales or canvasing or call to action.
- Information packed, validation and testimonial, demonstration, see it in action (a few minutes on your site).
Video that closes a sale or converts viewer to customer:
- Sales or donations.
- Promo, direct sales infomercial (30 minutes on LectureMaker.com site).
Loyalty video for customer or employee retention:
- Training, what’s next, product review, and thank-you events.
- Educational in nature, blog makes a good framework, (30 minutes to more than an hour, on LectureMaker site).
Create powerful messages with video.
You could go out and buy a handycam. But LectureMaker has the Internet video technology, speech presentation and film planning services, expertise in many of the technologies used in Silicon Valley, and a fully-staffed video studio to meet your professional business video and photography needs.
“Contact me to schedule a one hour appointment to learn how LectureMaker can become a powerful extension to your corporate, sales, marketing, social networking, and engineering communication strategies.” – Ron Fredericks, Co-founder LectureMaker LLC
Community Marketing Magaphone