LectureMaker™ Live Event Video and Photo Capture with Real-Time Streaming
How much money does your company spend producing live events? For many companies it’s a lot of money spent, just for one event, one round of sales leads, and one marketing goal.
Lecturemaker has the experience and equipment to help you reuse your next business event for Internet, TV coverage, Social Networking, Training, Live Streaming (like a webinar), and DVD reproduction – significantly extending your company’s original event marketing goals.
“Ron [from LectureMaker] did a terrific job helping us deliver the first annual TEDxConstitutionDrive conference! Our goals were ambitious for this first conference – record over a dozen talks by leading experts and entrepreneurs, get high-quality video up online on the TEDx YouTube channel, and livestream the event for a global audience. He supported us through the entire process, with super-quality equipment, a high degree of professionalism, and a great attitude and personality that made him a pleasure to work with.” — Tam Thao Thi Pham, TEDx Constitution Drive
Stream your live event to phone and Internet
- Extend your local event into a live global online event
- Broadcast your event with video, and solicit community feedback via telephone which in turn is piped back into the video stream for improved global synergy with your audience
- Use LectureMaker’s eCommerce tools to charge online viewers
- Extend your local event into a live podcast – even if there is no Internet access or phone around
- Stream live and capture high quality video for reuse on web, or DVD after the event